Dear Sir or Madam,
The RODO is a new European Union regulation regarding data protection. The provisions of the GDPR affect the processing of personal data by customers, suppliers, service providers and other business partners by companies. Data security and protection of your personal data is for us a very important element of long-term cooperation based on trust. We use your personal data to process your requests and in matters related to business activities.
Therefore, in accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the RODO, please be advised that:
1. the administrator of your personal data is NS Automatyka Sp. z o. o. with registered office 37- 310 Nowa Sarzyna, ul. Leśna 2a, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (+48)172411580
2. contact with the Data Protection Inspector: email@example.com
3. Your personal data is processed on the basis of: - art. 6 clause 1 lit. b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 - for the purpose of implementing the contract, - Art. 6 clause 1 letter f for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator in the form of the need to maintain business relationships,
4. the recipients of your personal data will be Entities participating in the implementation of the contract, entities involved in maintaining business relations, courier, post office,
5. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the legal relationship arising from the concluded contract, and then until the expiry of the period of limitation of possible claims and periods of mandatory storage of data resulting from legal provisions or during the period of maintaining business relations until any objection to this processing is expressed. .
6. you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing,
7. you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
8. providing personal data is voluntary, necessary to maintain business relationships, and refusal to provide data may result in a refusal to conclude a contract,
9. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Nowa Sarzyna, dated 2018-05-01